Parleremo di musica, di emozioni e di passioni.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Hello friends .. I'm back

Hello friends, I'm gonna change the language of my blog. Yes no more italian. I think that as a musician I need to change my point of view about writing my "stories" on this board.
During last 2 months I had time (not so much) to think about that. I love my country. I love my language. I love music too. And for this reason to speak about music, but not only, using my language sounds like a limitation (to me I mean).
So, sorry for all the people that won't be able to read my posts anymore, but my stories are not focused only for italians and I know that most of my fans come from all over the world and I want to communicate with them better.
See you soon.
Swina Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment